Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Do You Check In Here Every Day.....

Only to find out that I've not posted anything new?
That's got to be a big drag!
If you look in the far, upper right hand corner of this page, you'll see a little white box that says, "Get My New Post By Email".

All you do is put your email address in that  white box and any time I post a new blog entry, it will send it to you.
No more checking in to see if I've suddenly become a prolific writer. 


I don't have access to your email address, in case you're wondering.
It's just a little widget that may save you some time.

If you're like me, you can use a little extra time during this time of year.
Simply not enough daylight hours in a day anymore.



3 comments:

  1. I often wonder if anyone still reads my blather esp because I post only about once per week now. Isn't it funny, but I really love to hear from people who do read me and I miss when people I like to read don't post often...it's funny to me how I get sort of invested in many people I have never met and feel like I could invite them right into my home without hesitation. Anyhow, I keep track of people in a rss reader so I never miss anything when people do post! This addition is a good thing for people who don't use rss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cee Cee. Some days are either too busy or too hum drum to be blogged. I understand. When I take time out to check in I just see who has posted something new by looking at my favorite blogger list on the side of my page like the one you have. Hugs to that new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind checking in every day to see if you have posted or not. I understand that people are busy or just might not have anything new to say. How is that new grand baby doing . We need some pictures.

    ReplyDelete