Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Asleep, Awake, Eat, Repeat

Ah, the life of a tiny baby.



Winter has come early to Central Texas.
Much snuggle-to-stay-warm time for Preston and Katie and Evie.
Quiet time.

Preston and Katie moved about 45 minutes north of us to be much closer to Preston's job with Dell.
Traffic has gotten so maddening that their move was necessary.


We don't get to see Evie (and her parents) as much as we would like.
Tomorrow, Katie is going to be at her mom's house after Evie's visit to the pediatrician.

I have been invited to crash their party and kiss those chubby cheeks.  
I might even take off a little sock and nibble tiny baby toes.

Toes are the best part of a baby in my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. What a gift! Those cheeks and that sleepy mouth give me the warm fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, she is so cute and precious. I could just kiss her to death. Enjoy your time with Evie. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The very best thing about having children IS GRANDCHILDREN!!! Have FUN!!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! She's so beautiful. You must be completely enamored. Kristin was married in October. I keep hoping... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete