Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Have Been Chosen

I have long held that my pets choose me.
I do my best to go into a situation where I am acquiring a new pet, to let nature take its course and let the animal come to me.
Today was no exception.

I went back to SiSu's ranch.
I took my two BFFs, Laureen and Deb with me.
I wanted their opinions on the two sets of donkeys that I was considering.

Clearly, the donkeys didn't care what Laureen or Deb or even I thought about the matter.
These boys, that don't know me from a hole in the wall, decided that snuggling was in order.
Later, I got a chair and we had a proper love fest---one where I wouldn't tip over backwards should they get too close.


Unless a new name becomes apparent for either donkey, I'll keep the names that SiSu gave them.
Digger (red/gray) is on my left and Wishbone (chocolate/black) is on my right.

I think I have been chosen.  
Which works out great, because I happen to think they hung the moon.

Now, I must get about the business of getting my place donkey ready and officially buy them.




3 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!! YAY FOR YOU!! And for them!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo happy for you. They look adorable. Sure hope they know how lucky they are for haven chosen you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing to be chosen by such wonderful creatures.

    ReplyDelete