Sunday, April 20, 2014

What is as Big as a Gummi Bear?

My Grandbaby, that's what!
Preston and Katie are expecting their first child on Thanksgiving day.

Katie told me today that all the widgets that help track how far along she is and how big the baby is tell her that, 
"Your baby is as big as a kidney bean".

photo credit: Jenna Cox

Eeeww, we both agreed that kidney beans are icky and comparing the size of a wee baby to a kidney bean didn't sit well with us.
Then I remembered that my niece, Sarah told me that she referred to her babies at this stage in the game as Gummi Bears.

I LOVE GUMMI BEARS!

Jenna sent me this picture this week as well.

It's kismet.

My grandbaby is as big as a Gummi Bear.

There, now I feel much better. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming grandchild. You will love being a grandma - I know I do. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of life............Grandchildren!

    ✿♥ღLinda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete