Saturday, March 8, 2014

See If You Can Figure Out This Puzzle



____________________________



Donkeys Over Diamonds

Eric came up with the new name for what will be our official 'ranch' by accident.
We've had many discussions about many things that have occurred in our lives in the last year.
I'll share more at the end of the month when things are official.

No, we didn't win the lottery.
But our discussion went something like this.

Eric: Will you finally let me buy you a diamond for your wedding ring?
Me: No, I don't want diamonds.
Eric: You're really choosing donkeys over diamonds?
Me: (big grin) Yes, yes I am.

So, I'll be coming up with an official logo.  A Texas sort of logo.
One with a couple donkeys on top of diamond shapes.

The donkeys will hopefully come from Peaceful Valley Donkey rescue.
They'll be miniature donkeys, as my neighbors won't like me anymore if I get full size donkeys with full size donkey brays.

First, a fence and a barn.
Updates throughout the spring and summer as we progress.







10 comments:

  1. Donkeys are a girl's best friends. Very wise choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer Donkeys over diamonds also. I am excited for you!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://handcraftedbyus.wordpress.com
    ♬♬♬ Happy Saint Patrick’s Day ♬♬♬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be a practicality thing that some of us have. Donkeys bring me SO much more joy than any diamond ever could.

      Delete
  3. ...please ask Eric to sit down! ...then. please tell Eric, "Be prepared (as in your best Boy Scout 'style'); these may be the most expensive 'diamonds' you ever have or will buy!!" ...thanx Sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he wants to 'go there'. He knows about the bottom line of these 'diamonds' and just smiles. :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love how you came up with this name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My son doesn't like the logo on the next blog post. He wants to work on it. I told him I get final say. :)

      Delete