Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do You See What I See?































What do you see?
I think I see a coyote.

There are no stray dogs in our neighborhood.
I caught a blurry photo, night before last, of what looked like a long tail and legs that belonged to a coyote.
Luckily, that tub is not my watering station.
It belongs to a neighbor several acres over.
Of course, who's to say if this fellow makes the rounds and wanders my way every night---or rather wanders the way of my chicken coop.

I always worry what would happen if I accidentally left the coop door open one night.
I even worry if I'm not here at dark to lock it up.

Oh well, those are the worries that you take on if you move to the habitat of a predator of any sort and plan to have prey animals among your menagerie.

2 comments:

  1. Keep those chickens locked up. That coyote looks hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lock up the chickens and use NITE GUARD!!! Always!

    ❤⊱彡 Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete