Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Woot Woot!! Critter Farm is Back!

Danni is a blogger friend that I've known for 5 years.
She had 'lost that lovin' feeling' for her blog in May of 2012.
I totally understood.
 I sometimes go weeks without posting.

photo stolen from Danni's blog--this is Danni headed to her henhouse
We kept in touch via Facebook and then got to see one another again (twice!) last Fall when our mutual blogging friend, Carson, had surgery.


Meeting each other coming and going in New Mexico
I have missed her blog though.  Missed it terribly!
She's got such a beautiful place and is a talented photographer and story teller.

Another photo stolen from Danni's blog.
Roxy the farm pup.
She doesn't know some dogs of her breeding are fru-fru lap dogs.

 I had actually gone so far as to remove her blog from my blog list on the left hand side of my blog.
I have known many, many bloggers over the years that moved on to different ways of expressing themselves.  
Imagine my surprise when a friend who is on Twitter, but doesn't blog said, 
"Hey, did you see that Danni is blogging again?"

I thought she was pulling my leg.
She wasn't!
I know anyone who reads this won't quite understand my excitement, but I just wanted to pass along the good word.  


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to Danni. I checked out her blog and it looks super fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leenie, she'll make you want to move to Oregon. Just prepare yourself.

      Delete
  2. Great news! I really missed her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kippy, do you have a blog? I'm alway looking for new blogs to read. :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, jeez. It takes a bit to make me blush, but my cheeks feel hot right now.
    CeeCee - you are a very special friend. Thanks for your support. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to support you in whatever way I can. :)

      Delete
  4. Heading on over now...THANKS!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! We get to see Oregon again! Oh and donkeys, chickens, goats, a llama and a cat.

      Delete
  5. Good News! I only recently deleted her link with a bunch of other blogs that I used to follow. I guess I'll have to add her again, as a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for letting us know that Danni is back. I too had deleted her blog after a long time. Heading over there right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to let everyone know. It's nice to be able to add her back to the 'reading list' isn't it?

      Delete