Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!

Best. Week. Ever!

l-r: John, David, Stephen, Nick, Keegan, Devin, Josh, Jacob, Chris, Paul
Dee, Megan, Hailey, Hallie, Hailey, Kellie, Ally, Jenna and Yours Truly.
  


There really aren't enough words to describe the week I had,
but I'll give it a go.

I had a joyous, glorious, fun-filled, early mornings/late nights, spirit-filled, tearful, belly laughing, sore backside, thought provoking, stellar weather, open windows, great sports, new friends, old friends, God-moments, glimpse of heaven, ice cream every day, sort of week.

The End

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had such a wonderful time. You did a good job describing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a hoot of a time! The very best memories come from such gatherings. Yay! for you and everyone there. Loved the--everybody act silly--photo.

    ReplyDelete