Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 14-16: Extended Family Blessings--His

Eric, David, Joel
Mom and Dad
50th Wedding Anniversary, Branson, Missouri
To say that I hit the jackpot when I married into this family would be an understatement.
I've said it before and I'll say it again--I don't call these people "In-Laws", I call them "In-Loves".

They all, in one way or another, have shown me unconditional love.
I'm also sure they all thought Eric was crazy when he picked me to marry.
He had chosen a girl that came from a train-wreck of a family.
Despite their worries, they welcomed me into their family.
They didn't judge this book by its cover.

Simply stated, I would not be the person that I am today, if it weren't for these people.
They helped me shed the lessons about relationships and family that I learned growing up.
I brought in a lot of great qualities, and they helped me shine them up a bit.

Joel, Brian, Nathan
Jody
June, 2010
Beth, Olivia, David
Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary

Jen and Nathan
Wedding Day: June 16, 2012

2 comments:

  1. You were very fortunate to marry into such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could they not love you?!

    ReplyDelete