Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Office Assistant and the Fundraiser



"Hey, did all the chocolate get bought?!"



"I wanted the dark chocolate with almonds!"

 "I distinctly remember calling dibs on the dark chocolate with almonds when she brought the box in!"

 "It clearly says on the box that there were once 60 candy bars in here.  Are they really all gone?!"

 "Maybe one got left on the counter or something?"


 "Maybe one dropped on the floor.  If it's a dark chocolate with almonds, I already have dibs on it!"

 "Fine, I'll just take the box.  At least it smells like dark chocolate with almonds.  Cheaper too."

5 comments:

  1. Oh! He is so cute! I smiled out loud!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that--"smile out loud". It really is perfect for how I normally react to most blogs I read. :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable!! Love our pets and their antics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobbes is a cat after my own heart. Great taste, attitude and an ability to accept reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hobbes, you are just too funny for words. We love you.

    ReplyDelete