Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My how I love this woman.
I'm so very lucky to have her in my life.
She's technically my mother-in-law, but I prefer mother-in-love.
Dinner wasn't anything special--BBQ from Rudy's.  She never wants me to go to any trouble.
She deserves for folks to "go to any trouble".  
She was worth every minute I spent on her pie(times a million)!
I made her a peach-blueberry pie. Bluebell vanilla bean ice cream on the side.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
And many mooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee!

5 comments:

  1. So wonderful to have your relationship with your Mom in Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Birthday to your Mother-in-law!!!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to her! So thankful for you that you have such loving, amazing in loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your Mother-In-Love. So sweet that you call her that. And that pie sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete