Monday, October 24, 2011

Wishing I Was In Wisconsin

Not because of the weather there today (62* and Sunny), but because of these cuties.

I am drawn to Baby Gap at the mall because of them.

I am drawn to the toy section as most any retail store--including the grocery store, because of them.

I am drawn to baby Halloween costumes because of them.

I know they are being perfectly provided for by their parents and have enough toys and clothes for four babies, but I can't help myself.
I can't be with them or their parents when I want to.
I think my being drawn to buying them things is just me wanting to shower them with gifts because I can't shower them with hugs and kisses.

photo credit: Pearl
Bella: Hey Grayson, look. These are fun. Want some?

Grayson: Uh, not so fun in my opinion. Mom, how about giving me a hand here?

Bella: Ah, I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it. Gimme a hug.
Grayson: I don't know. I'm not sure a hug's gonna do it. Got anything else that might make me feel better?

Bella: Well, I have this Minnie Mouse. You can hold her for a minute.
Grayson: Hold her? I'm gonna eat her. That nose looks extra tasty.
Bella: Hey! Not what I had in mind. How about you try one of these leaves. They're tasty, too.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful pics. I just kept looking at your series over and over and over. :-)
    I'm sorry there's such distance between you and them. Any chance you have another visit in the works any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute! You captured them perfectly. And I sooooooo understand!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! It's completely adorable and totally captures my little people. I love them more than words can say! You are right, they have tons of toys and clothes but I will have you know that the little minnie that you guys bought Bella has been sleeping with her ever since! She loves it! Come visit any time, we're hoping we'll make it down by you guys one of these days... ah distance sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. They are incredibly cute babies. Your pictures made me smile. I know you miss them something fierce.

    ReplyDelete