Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday!

My birthday wishes for my dear mother-in-love are belated because we were out of town for her birthday on the 10th.
Technically, we were flying home on the 10th, but I don't think birthdays should be celebrated late in the evening when the birthday girl should be in bed.
In other words, we got home too late to celebrate with her.

I made her a blueberry pie on Saturday night.
We took her to Threadgill's on Sunday after church and then home for pie and ice cream.

Thanks mom, for sharing another birthday with us and for making it possible to have pie and ice cream.
I love you skyfulls!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady. Beautiful pie. Best wishes for another great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother-in-law is beautiful! I'm sure she enjoyed stretching out her birthday celebrations with y'all. Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, CeeCee. By the way, Don could be your new best friend. His favorite in the whole wide world is blueberry. :)

    ReplyDelete