Thursday, March 17, 2011

You Might Be a Redneck If....

...you can pick up a new dining room set and some buck shot at the same store.

You might also be a redneck if you holler at your daughter, just as the light is about to change,
"Roll down your window so I can get a picture!"
and she tells you,
"You took a picture of that sign the last time we came through here!"
and you tell her,
"I know, but it didn't turn out because the window was up and I was driving!"
and she tells you,
"Mom!!"
and you tell her,
"Just roll down your dang window. The light is about to turn green!"
and she sighs.
and you get a perfect picture.

4 comments:

  1. Funny!
    Reminds me of the "drive through" liquor store sign I captured a couple years back.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH yes!! The blogger's camera is ALWAYS ready!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that's funny. :) I keep meaning to do a similar post about all of the signs we see around in our neck of the woods... the spelling errors and so forth are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I worked at a store all through high school that sold live bait, gas, hand-dipped ice cream, basic groceries, ammo and did movie rentals! We were a true general store in my home town of 500 people!

    ReplyDelete