Friday, November 5, 2010

Better Call a Rescue Group

Hobbes and Smokie are being mistreated.
Their only hope for a better life is a new home.
One that doesn't have toys and warm, comfy places to nap.
One where the owner of the pets doesn't go outside and specifically pull grass heads off an ornamental plant for Hobbes to play with.

One that doesn't come with it's own heated mattress that also simulates the up and down motion of the ocean.


One that doesn't come with a pillow and a blanket in a warm office on a leather couch.

So who's going to call? I can't do it. I'd be incriminating myself.

7 comments:

  1. Life is rough for those two, I'll admit. Someone should call. Not me. I might have to explain how our cat is being treated. Only a specific brand of food. 'Way too much sunshine to sleep in. etc. etc.

    Love the smile on Hobbes' face as he sleeps on that warm mattress. Yeah, evidence of cat and dog abuse there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horror?! How do they do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cee Cee, the poor babies. I don't know who the owner is but they should be ashamed treating them this way. That leather sofa and warm mattress are just not acceptable---why would they have it so rough? Shame shame :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just don't know how their owner lives with themselves?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have it in me either.... if you get arrested... whose going to blog here?? I say... life is not fair for not anyone :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. They just don't know how good they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too, too cute. My gosh, I can't believe how big Hobbes is already!

    CeeCee, how could you neglect them so? ;)

    ReplyDelete