Sunday, October 3, 2010

Attention Chicken Lovers

Gardener's Wellies
I wonder if folks would look at me funny if I wore these to the grocery store, or to pick up the kids from school, or to the doctor's office, or out to get the paper, or down to pick up Tom from college, or out on a walk in the neighborhood, or into Walgreens to pick up a prescription, or out to lunch with my sister and girlfriends, or to church..............
when it's not raining?

This is in no way an advertisement. Gardener's Supply Company has no idea this blog exists.
I know some of you out there have husbands (Penny) who are already fretting about what to get you for Christmas. These just might relieve some of their worries.


7 comments:

  1. Do you own these? I SO think you should if you don't already! I would wear rubber boats, I'm not really a chicken girl, more of a solid black boot with bright polka dots all over. :) But YOU should so rock the chicken boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want, need some. And I don't even have chickens or even a barnyard. Wearing them to church might, just might, raise an eyebrow or two. But I think they have more class than the ubiquitous run-down flip-flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Them!!!!! All my rubber boots are toast, even my leopard print and cherry print boots. I must have these. They are perfect! I wonder if they make them in kids' sizes, too? My daughter adores her chickens. She would wear those boots EVERYWHERE!

    Thanks for the heads up!
    I hope you get a pair for you, too.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have these!! Thanks for the great tip :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GORGEOUS... *sigh* I want some...
    :-)
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought a few folks might like them. They are wildly cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete