Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be Back Soon

Not even a picture for this post.
If you'll look to your right, you'll see that we have a big, family event coming up.
I've been so busy and not thinking too much about blogging.
I spent 12.5 hours on a riding lawn mower.
I vacuumed things that I don't think I've ever vacuumed before---same goes for dusting.
The bathroom was so clean that I put a 'do not use' sign on it.
We planned and executed a graduation party for 60 friends and family.
The list is longer, but I'm out of time.
See You soon. I hope you have a great week. I'll be back next week and it'll be summer!!

5 comments:

  1. Take some time just for you, CeeCee. You deserve it! We'll be waiting for you when you get back. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...cleaning up means company! Same in our house though we have awhile before graduation thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a big deal! Enjoy the time, and we'll be looking forward some time in the future to hearing how it all went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad that I missed all of the excitement! I'm glad the party went well and that P.Tom is an adult now ;) congrats to him for making one of the most important decisions of his life, to go to college. It's a big deal, it's SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete