Thursday, December 31, 2009

I've given up

Looks like iMac and Blogger are incompatible. Every time I try to load a photo, both Safari and Firefox are "not responding".
I can't get anyone from Blogger to answer a question and the same goes for several iMac forums.

Blogging without pictures just doesn't appeal to me. The whole point of using this medium for writing down my thoughts, was so there could be a photographic record of it.

Oh well. I'll see if iMac and Wordpress work together, although I really don't like the Wordpress layout.

~~~~~~~~~Update for my own mental files:
I opened a Wordpress blog. Pictures will not load there either. Must be an issue with iPhoto.
I tried moving pictures into the Desktop and then onto the blog---same thing happens.
Lee is suggesting that we reload iPhoto---Whatever that entails. I'm crossing my fingers.

6 comments:

  1. Bummer! What an aggravation! I hope that works for you. I don't use a Mac so I can't make any suggestions. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How annoying! Compatability issues like that are why I opted for a PC when I got my laptop. I still get spitting mad at it all the time though. Computers. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope ya get it all sorted :) or done and dusted as I would say..

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it worked for me on Saturday but I haven't tried since... I'll have to try and see what happens. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never give up!!!! Your blogs are too interesting to lose. Maybe the "Geek Squad" at Best Buy could help. Or maybe Larry "the guru". I think he uses MAC. Hang in there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a mac and use it with Google Chrome, their new browser. But, your browser shouldn't have much to do with the issue you are seeing. I'd say a reload of iphoto is in order as well...although, I guess you got it worked out since I saw pics on later posts...I'll go back and look again. Still, I like Chrome and they have a mac version now which I like very well

    ReplyDelete