Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Jinxed It!

In my blog on Monday, I told you that Lee needed stitches because of a bike wreck.
I said "Luckily, he has never broken (knock on wood)."
I failed to knock on wood.

He called this afternoon from the hospital---again. I thought, as he was leading up to what was broken, that it must be a wrist or an ankle or a collar bone. I wish!
He broke his hip!
I am headed out to Phoenix tomorrow and we'll see what happens from there.

Thank God, for my family and my church family and my best friends. Everyone is behind me and will take care of things here on the home front.

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! How awful. I hope it's not a compound fracture or a break that requires pins and reconstruction. I'm so sorry. You must be so worried.
    Keeping him and you in my prayers.


    ((((HUGS))))
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Cee Cee :-(
    Please give Lee my wishes for a very speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Lee, wish him a speedy recovery. Will keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that! I do hope they are able to fix him up! I hope he's not in a lot of pain. I am saying a prayer for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope he heals quickly and pain free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, CeeCee. Thinking of you here in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ceecee, so sorry to hear this!Have a safe trip, and hope Lee gets better FAST.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness :(

    A friend of mine got knocked off his bike last week by a hit and run driver and left Alan on the side of a country lane with his bike crumpled on top of him....... he has just undergone 8 hours of surgery to plate and screw his pelvic that had been shattered into 9 pieces.....

    So sorry to here of this future accident in your family...... hope all goes ok, will be thinking of you.....much love

    x

    ReplyDelete