Saturday, October 3, 2009

Peaches and Herb

Cue the music
Reunited, and it feels so good 
Reunited, 'cause we understood 
There's one perfect fit 
And, sugar, this one is it 
We both are so excited 
'Cause we're reunited 
Hey, hey.

Don't you just love how 70's disco music fits just about every special moment in your life?
My moment came on Tuesday.  I was reunited with my beloved Mac.  We were apart for more than a week.  He must have had some tough sessions with the Apple therapy group, as I heard nothing about him the entire time.  I chose not to call and check up on his progress, for fear it would bring bad news.  No news is good news, right?
What made our reunion so much more the sweet was the bill from the Apple therapy people.  Can you see it?  Click on it.  You will see that Apple can be an astounding company to seek therapy from.  I asked Dr. Genius at Apple's Genius Bar, why my bill read $0.00.  He just shrugged his shoulders.  He was far too humble to tell me the real reasons.  He simply said, "Because we kept you apart for so long."

Mac is practically brand new.  He received a transplant of nearly every internal part after he finally opened up to them and shared his problems.

Therapy can be a wonderful thing.  Therapy for free can be a miracle.  I do love Mac and now I love Apple even more.  I will sing Apple's praises to all who will listen.  
Amen and The End.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe this post should be called Mac & Apple instead? hehe!

    Happy for you that you are finally reunited with your 'puter partner.

    Sure does look good around here, too. You've done some new things and I'm diggin' it!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back. It has been boring without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got Mac home and he is feeling better. I am loving my Mac so far. And the people at Apple have been fantastic, whether we are in the store or on the phone with them. They are the most helpful computer people I have ever dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I'm still learning the in's and out's of our new mac but so far we love it!! I love the fresh new look with the blog. Can't wait to start reading again :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete