Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've Just Been Busy

I used to blog almost every day. These days, I can't manage it. Besides, my computer needed a little TLC that I just couldn't give him. We were apart for nearly 2 weeks.

*Pearl had a birthday. A fun one!

*My big sis is back in town. She created a new holiday!

*I found something that might get rid of the root knot nematode problem in my garden and so planted a few things to see if it will work.

*It rained. Then it rained again. Then it rained some more.

*Soccer, and more soccer, and some soccer after that.

*Fall arrived. It might stay.

*I might or might not be having a birthday soon. Another year wiser.

This picture is just a teaser of stories I haven't told yet. I'll get to them. I'm just busy living life. Right now I have to vacuum the endless piles of dog hair and spider webs. My next dog will be a Mexican Hairless.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh...a new holiday, do tell!
    There's been a lot going on in your world. Congrats on the rain! :-)
    That is a super cool picture of the hawk getting ready to dip his big toe in your pool. What did he see in there that intrigued him so?
    Hey, I love your new "bookshelf" in your sidebar. Very homey and interesting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your stories. :D

    ReplyDelete