Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Once a Week


Add ImageI've chosen Tuesday's picture because he's wearing his bright summer plumage and the grass is green(ish).
  
I haven't been blogging on a daily basis for some time.  I would like to, but my muse gets sluggish when the temperatures drop and the days get shorter. 
I've also been very busy with kids, their activities and now, Christmas.  My brain gets overloaded with getting this and that done---there is rarely any creativity left over.  

Soon my kids will be home for a couple weeks.  Blessing and a curse.  Blessing because I like them.  I like having them around.  I like having their friends around. Curse, because of the endless dishes and messes made by 3 kids/friends at home.  I try to make them aware of the disasters they create and that I'm not their maid. They don't really get it.  What's more, they don't really see it (the messes).

Please stop by on Tuesdays. You may find that I've blogged more than once during a week.  It might warm up and the sun might come out to thaw my muse.  In the mean time, be assured that I am reading other blogs that I love.  If you don't know who they are, check out my sidebar--"Places I Love to Visit".

7 comments:

  1. I understand! Winter always does a number on me, but it is usually in February that it really hits me and my blogging and everything else drops off. I hope you find some energy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat with you, my friend....although my kids are here 24/7, along with their messes!! :) Take care, and know we'll all still be here, reading when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Just can't come up with anything even slightly interesting to say.
    I do love that roo pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roo is gorgeous!

    I'm overwhelmed with bloggin right now, with having to do a post a day for 26 days. Whew! That kind of challenge is a great way to keep your mind always thinking what to write about...but...I'll be glad when the challenge is over, and I can have a long break! lol!

    Enjoy the holidays and we'll see ya.....when we do.

    ~Lisa
    New Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps after the holidays are over you will be able to settle into it again. Perfectly understandable. Some weeks I have it and others I don't. Happens to everyone. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture!

    I'm inn the same boat when it comes to blogging right now... just don't seem to have it in me to do much posting.

    ReplyDelete