Friday, September 26, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?-Part II


I am not kidding!  Can you see this?  I guess this is just a problem similar to dirty dishes sitting above the dishwasher or dirty clothes sitting on the floor by the hamper.  That little woven/wooden thing below the t.p. holder is a waste basket. There sits the cardboard tube from the roll in the previous post on this matter.

You know what, I'm going to let this go.  I'm going to see how many cardboard tubes end up on the counter.  The toilet paper fairy will not be visiting this bathroom.

6 comments:

  1. You CRACK me up! This is very funny. And I feel like I know your bathroom so well now :-)
    Can't wait to see the future developments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, CeeCee, I think you've achieved World Record Status for the most toilet paper posts on one blog! hehe

    Those TP Roll Slackers better get their act together!

    *LIGHTBULB* I've got an idea!

    Maybe we can trick them into believing there is a real Toilet Paper Roll Fairy.

    Everytime the TP Fairy finds a roll thrown away and a new roll replaced, she leaves .50 on the bathroom counter.

    Might be worth a try! :)
    hahaha!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a firecracker goes off at the end of the roll and a voice saying REPEATEDLY "replace the toilet paper, replace the toilet paper, replace the toilet paper." I'm amazed your people cannot be trained to this simple act,,,aaauaurrrggghhhh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny. I wonder how long it will take for someone to fix this problem. Will you give up and finally do it? I have this vision in my head that a photo a couple of months from now will have Cee Cee's bathroom buries in TP cardboard rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least your loo roll gets placed on the counter top. My husband will balance the new roll on top of the old (empty) roll, rather than removing the old cardboard tube and replacing it with the new roll!

    You made me smile - I'm so pleased the Black Boxes brought me here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that looks like my house! Although I hate to say I'm often the guilty party, don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete