Sunday, September 7, 2008

No! Not Clogs!



I was over at Laughing Orca Ranch and Lisa was telling us all about what sort of shoe she'd be, if she were a shoe.  I love these tests!  They're so silly, but so telling.  
I decided to take the test and ended up being clogs!  Clogs are so 70's!  I had a pair.  I was one stylin' preteen.  I don't want to be clogs.  Now, I think of them as useful shoes, shoes for people older than me. I wanna be flip flops! Maybe I'll go back and take the test and lie on the answers until I can be flip flops or barefoot or slippers.  Just not clogs.
What's a real killer, is that the description of me is right on the money. Just ask my kids or my hubby, I am the queen of contradiction.  I, however, have no need to live in Europe, whatsoever.  

Okay, so now that I've had my drama.  You take the test and let me know what shoe you are. Please, please, let someone else be clogs, too!


You Are Clogs
You are a solid and down to earth person.
You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.
You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.
People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world




8 comments:

  1. hahaaha! You know what is funny, is that I actually LIVE in clogs during the winter. It's the second best thing to barefoot when it's cold outside. They are quick to slip on to run outside to gather chicken eggs, yet your feet still feels free, but warm :)

    Clogs are cool, CeeCee!

    I've often thought of you as a very down to earth and well balanced person.
    And from your past posts I know that friends and family can truly depend on you.

    And what the quiz said about your choice of work, I think, is right on the mark.
    You are a generous and giving person giving back to a number of good causes in your life.

    So, you go and wear those beautiful clogs with style, my friend :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it twice and tweaked it a bit because there were more than one answer on a couple of them and I am barefoot twice! So here I am typing in my barefeet, go figure.
    Hey I passed on an award to you, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis, maybe we ought to switch up lifestyles for a spell. I'm flip flops and should live at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! You are the first of the bloggers that i have seen that is ... a clog... Please dont be too depressed that you are not a cowboy boot with the rest of us. We will love you anyway, even if you are ...different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Ceecee, just for you I took this test and I'm a barefooter...I would have gladly joined your clog camp with you, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all say such nice things.
    I'll just consider clogs as 'slip ons'--which in the winter are my favorite shoes, just like Lisa. Clogs just seem so industrial and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - I am clogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm clogs too, so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete