Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Know You MIssed Spider Photos


Don't forget to click on the pictures if you want to see the spiders close up. Otherwise, you're safe. :)
I took these pics yesterday. Gotta love insects, they are never in a real hurry to go anywhere. Especially when they are eating.

Here a Crab Spider is having a fly for lunch.

A new spider in my garden, or new to me anyway. Pearl was kind enough to save me some time with Uncle Google---she said it's a Green Lynx Spider. She was right! After I took its picture, I spent some more time looking at the plant it was on, and discovered it has several brothers and sisters.

3 comments:

  1. Cool shots!! I love spiders...I just don't want to hold them or for them to touch me. Come to think of it, I also don't want them over my bed. That's the only no-spider zone inside the house. Every place else we try to exist under the "live and let live" principle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't like spiders much. They have always creeped me out....especially in the house. I love that plant though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of our indoor spiders get relocated. You wouldn't know it right now though---we've had a housewide hatch of some spider. Their tiny webs are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete