Wednesday, June 11, 2008

http://www.mylifetime.com/community/my-lifetime-commitment/breast-cancer/petition/breast-cancer-petition

I know this looks crazy, having a link as my title, but it's the only way I've found to make it "clickable" for you.  My iMac refuses to let me post clickable links anywhere in the body of the message.  Go figure?
This is a petition to stop the insurance companies from making mastectomies an outpatient procedure.  If you click on it, it will take you to the petition and much more information regarding the Bill before Congress.

1 comment:

  1. MY NAME IS MARY ALEXANDER, I REFUSE TO LET WOMEN GO THROUGH BREAST CANCER BY THEMSELVES. I HAD A BRAIN TUMOR; AND THE HORROR OF THAT SOUND MAKES ME SICK, STOP THIS MADINESS; WE NEED HEALTH CARE; NOT CARE THAT EVEN OUR ANIMALS; THAT WE LOVE; GET BETTER CARE AND LOVE FROM THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

    ReplyDelete